Monday, May 19, 2008

RandomDan Sanitizes Wayback Machine and other sites

I've learned that many of the links here, especially those to archive.org have been sanitized and/or no longer exist.

That's dishonest, sleazy and the work of a true lower life form that can't stand the truth

I suppose that's the RandomDan way. Trying to re-write history is a cheap, revisionist, intellectually dishonest act.

Fortunately, I anticipated they would do that. I have copies of every link they've been sanitized.

While I'm way busy with other projects more worthwhile than re-posting the misrepresentations, resume fraud and lies of a rich man and his richer publisher, I will FIND the bloody time to post the originals so that the truth will NOT be forgotten.

Diamonds may be forever, but sleaze surely outlasts them.

3 Comments:

Blogger sallyann said...

What do you think of the books, Gospel Truth and The God Machine? Gospel Truths is a religous iconogrophy thriller by an Amhearst graduate, published by Random House in 1991 which bares eerie resemblances to Da Vinci Code?

Thursday, July 02, 2009 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Robert Zoltan said...

Lewis, sincerest apologies for being off-topic, but I couldn't find any other way to contact you. I read your comment on Konrath's blog, and I felt the same. What Kindle tools? KDP Select? (giving a book away free, which has had very mixed results for people)

I was wondering if you've had any luck finding anything. I was also trying to find out how one gets on Kindle Daily Deal. I can't find any info. With a million authors, I suppose you don't unless you're Joe Konrath.

Thanks for your time,
Robert
www.robertszeles.com
http://www.robertszeles.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I've only just found this site, and I don't have the full picture yet, although I will be reading on to find out more, but I just want to say...Dan Brown is such a horrible writer...on his best day he couldn't even be described as the idiot son of Shakespeare. Why be associated with him at all?

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 1:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home